Monday, May 2, 2011

Session II: Debate, part 2


Here is my paragraph response as to what my position is on Creation:

If you look at the last post's comments, you will see that  the first comment is from Jane (aka. Kait, my buddy). She puts,quite simply,  her position is from a 7 24-Hour Day position. And for this reason: When God said, "On the second day" it doesn't take a whole scientific research team to figure out that He meant..."On the second day". I agree 100%. Here is my question to those who don't share my beliefs on this subject: Don't you think God (the omnipotent, all knowing, ever present God of everything) would have taken into consideration all your doubts and questions so much so that he would have made the passage more clear if you were right? Or in laymen terms: Don't you think He would have thought to tell you if it was otherwise a 24-Hour Day language He was speaking in? I mean really. Our God is not dumb. If He said it took 7 days, then by golly...IT TOOK 7 DAYS! Also, science can be used for good and bad (just like everything in the world that can be manipulated). People can use it to further their own ideas, or further the truth. Science is not the issue here, it's the scientist. Which is why it's so important that we as a people talk about these things, because the way you "see" God will determine EVERYTHING you do. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment