Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Application: Exodus Chapter

Wow. These next few questions are really deep. Here's the thing, I have a feeling that whoever comments is going to be really opinionated (why wouldn't you be??). By all means, please tell us all. But when responding in disagreement, please be respectful. This means no name calling (like loser, or jerk or whatever else you can think of like that). Not that anyone has done so yet, but I'd rather it stay that way.

Application:

1. Should we be frightened to think that God hardens hearts? Why or why not?

2. If God has mercy on whom He wills, and hardens whom He wills, why should we pray or do evangelism? Shouldn't we just wait for God to act?

Oh my. To be honest, I'd never think to ask people those things and if I did, I'd be scared to. The answers are almost offensive to some people. They shouldn't be. But let's see what you think. So. What do you think??

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey! No thank you! Feel free to comment on anything. And thank you for stopping by.

Post a Comment