Monday, June 20, 2011

Biblical Analysis: Chapter 2



*sigh*.  It's Monday, which means that I'm back to bogging about Omnibus again.  I'm so excited!  This week I'll be posting one post a day.  But each day will be on a different subject asking you to look and process material from the bible and then apply it.  Now that I've gotten into a groove with this blog, I think I'll structure it a bit more.  See, each chapter from this curriculum is based on 1 of 2 things.  It's either based upon a book from the bible, or a piece of literature.  The first chapter was about Genesis, the second about Exodus and this up and coming chapter, chapter 3, is about The Epic of Gilgamesh. 

So as of this week, I plan on finishing up the second chapter, Exodus. Therefore, without further adieu:


Biblical Analysis:

What do the rest of the Scriptures say about free will? Does the Bible teach that we have freedom to do whatever we want?

Does God force people to sin? Is he the one who invented or created sin?

How does Paul apply the story of Pharaoh in Romans 9?

0 comments:

Post a Comment